Hiring: Pilates Instructor
We are looking for someone who:
- Who wants to have weekly mentorship from a rehab sitting by one of the best physical therapist.
- Do you want to work in a more intimate setting, where you can do one on one Pilates with a reformer and soon to start small group classes (3 or less)?
- Do you love to learn and grow? Not only in the profession but personally as well? Learning how communicate, sell, and adjust programs based on the patient’s needs.
- This is a part time position, but can progress to a full time position with benefits?
- Are you looking for better hours to work? Not early in the morning and late into the evening every day…
- can communicate effectively with people from all different backgrounds.
- is good at building relationships.
If this sounds like "you", then this job may be what you are looking for. We are a Physical Therapy and Pilates Facility in the Dallas/ White Rock Lake Area. We have started to expand our Pilates side of things and are rapidly growing.
Our Next Pilates Instructor is someone who works hard, is a team player, you love to learn and want to be held accountable for high performance and likes to have fun. If you are looking for a place to call “home” and not having to drive from place to place, be apart of an amazing work-family, then you are in the right spot.
About mPower Physical Therapy
We are a growing private physical therapy practice who is doing healthcare in a different way. We Empower People to END their Pain and Stiffness, to Stay ACTIVE, and Keep their MOBILITY to Live Life Every Day!– without the use of pain pills, procedures or frequent medical appointments. We help people who have failed treatments elsewhere.
We empower people to get back to the activities they love again by giving them the knowledge and tools they need to make sense of their symptoms and feel confident in their bodies.
So often in healthcare you feel like you are a number, you get to spend 5 min with your healthcare provider and are rushed out of the door. If you want to be apart of this mission of providing a different kind healthcare, be apart of something bigger, like to laugh and have fun, like to learn and most of all love to take care of people, then you are in the right place.
We only treat patients on a one on one basis so we can truely take care of our patients. We not only want to create a better lifestyle for our patients, but for our staff as well.
We have added Pilates to progress our patients to stay active and to progress their therapy. Right now we do one on one Pilates Sessions with the Refomer. We plan on adding programs that you can be apart of such as 6 week back or knee specific programs. We also plan to add small classes of 3 using the Pilates spring boards. If you have wanted to work in more of a rehab setting to really make a big impact in people's lives, then you will love this atmosphere.
How does it work?
apply for the job & follow the instructions and steps
We will review your information and have a phone conversation followed by a live interview
After the interviews, you could be hired as our newest Team member
mPower Physical Therapy| Copyright 2018